BEST CANCER AYURVEDA SIDDHA TREATMENT
Cancer is regarded as a fatal and complicated disease. It is a disease that is known to grow out of control and affect the surrounding tissues and the organs. When, over a period of time, toxins collect at the site of a particular organ; it may result in fatal growth in its surrounding cells. The groups of cells accumulate and produce swelling at the site.
While normal cell growth follows and orderly path of growth, division and death, cancerous cells do not experience death but continue to grow and divide. There can be several causes for cancer, some of the common reasons include:
- Damages or mutation in the DNA resulting in the damage to the genes involved in cell division.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Carcinogens such as tobacco, asbestos, arsenic, radiation, ultraviolet rays and car exhaust fumes.
- Cigarette smoking, cigar smoking, passive smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Alcohol use and obesity
- Lack of physical activity
- Sunlight and excessive exposure to ultraviolet light
- Exposure to radiation from X-rays, gamma rays, cellular phones and cell phone towers.
- Unusual bleeding
- Nagging cough
- Indigestion problems or trouble swallowing.
- Unexplained weight loss
- Skin changes
Ayurveda describes cancer as inflammatory or noninflammatory swelling and mention them as either Granthi (minor neoplasm) or Arbuda (major neoplasm). Ayurvedic medicines kills the cancer cells with their immuno-modulatory effect
At Haridra we treat all types of cancer in a traditional way using Ayurveda and siddha medicines according to the specific nature of the patient, the aggravated body energies involved and the body tissues that are affected. Cancer treatment does not only focus on the area of the malignancy but on the entire system, as the whole body must be returned to harmony for the disease to be treated permanently and not recur elsewhere and the body must be purified of the toxins.Treatment includes the administration of traditionally prepared medicines along with the adoption of a detoxifying diet.
To control the harmful side effects of chemo- and radiotherapy also our traditional anticancer medicines can be used as adjuvants to improve the quality of life.